Our enterprise is run by a team of highly qualified personnel, helps us in offering Acetic Acid Glacial For HPLC. It is one of the most sought after class of chemical, known for its exceptionally high chemical purity. Also, this chemical has far superior kinetics, reaction mechanic and concentration variable like normality and dissociation & ionization variable. Acetic Acid Glacial For HPLC is known to be highly effective in analysis of trace metals and is used in the roles of substrates, catalysts and promoters among others.
- Low boiling point
- Miscible in water
- Longer shelf life
- ACETIC ACID GLACIAL FOR HPLC 500 ml
- C2H4O2 M.W. 60.05 2.5 Ltr
- Minimum assay(GC) 99.8%
- Identity IR p/t.
- Maximum limit of Impurities :
- APHA colour 10
- Non-volatile matter 0.001%
- Water(H2O) 0.05%
- UV spectrum (1 cm cell; Ref.: water)
- l (nm) 254 280 300
- T (%) 25 95 98
- Data of interest in HPLC :
- UV-Cut off 250 nm
- Rohrschneider Polarity 6.0
- Sol. H2O in solv. at 200C miscible
- Microfiltered product (0.2 mm) and bottled
- under nitrogen atmosphere.
- For critical jobs, purge with nitrogen
- CAS : 64-19-7 HAZ/UN : 8/2789 TARIFF : 2915 21 00
- R : 10 - 35 S : 23c-26-45 F : 4